About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Friday, April 11, 2008

We Are Here!


So, we made it to West Springfield. The tour stop starts in the morning and we are psyched. We have a nice trip here, good dinner and drinks, and are now hanging out in the hotel. (Two club members and I are the ones who made the journey.)


So, the plan, is to learn, grow, and gain more motivation this weekend. I think that I will curtail and major spending , trying to save for the barn rennovations we have to do. I did check in on the horses today, before we left, and everyone was fine. I had to deworm the horses and Mini-me was a bit upset about it. I think that I will use applesauce to desensitize him for the future.


I am also thinking that (knowing that) I also need to get back in shape, gearing up for a successful time with my horses. (The move has not been kind to my waistline.)


Well, I am going to get a good night's sleep and plan to report all kinds of stuff this weekend!


No comments: