About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fun at the Horse Show








Whiskey and I had a blast! It was interesting trying to balance showing in 4 classes, judging 9 classes, and assisting in judging 1 additional class. I work best under pressure and this was definately full of it! What FUN! I got very positive feedback about the club, the judging, etc. I am certain we will be very involved again next year.

Whiskey and I did very well this year. We placed in every class we entered. Here is how we placed:

Western Model 5th
English Model 4th
In--Hand Trail 2nd
Costume 1st





By the way, my dog Sid got 2nd in the dog show and Rick got 6/1st, 2/2nd, and 3/3rd in the canning division.

No comments: