About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Great Play Date!





Ok, so the photos of me are horrible but, doesn't Wilbur look cute? We attended the Sunday play date and had a blast. We played broom polo, worked on obstacles, and finally got our canter down! We used a hill (a suggestion by a fellow group member) and that worked. After a little practice, we could easily transition from a stand-still or a walk to a canter on hills or on the flat! We still need to practice but are well on our way!
The Parelli Play Group has been revived as a sub-group of our overall natural horsemanship group. I am quite happy and pleased. If you recall, this was how the group was formed in the first place. It is nice to see my dream coming back full-circle. Check it out. http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/parelliplaygroup/


2 comments:

Georgann said...

I love looking at your pictures and reading your blog. I guess it satisfies every girl's dream of having a horse!

arabhorselover1 said...

Thanks Georgann--I really appreciate it. Be looking for another post this week!

--Michelle/arabhorselover1