About Me

My photo
North Lawrence, New York, United States
I can be described as lover of life, an animal lover, and lover of education. I am constantly striving for knowledge and learning opportunities. I've been around horses my entire life. I enjoy working with horses and their human partners through natural horsemanship philosophies, natural balance bare foot hoof care, reiki, red-light therapy, essential oils, aromatherapy, crystal healing, chromotherapy, flower essences, and more. I am a Usui Shiki Ryoho Reiki Master Teacher who offers treatments for people, horses, dogs, cats, and other creatures great and small. I also teach Reiki classes for those interested in learning how to treat themselves, their loved ones, and even their animals! Natural Horse Lover Farm is located in Northern New York between the St. Lawrence River and Adirondack Mountains. Heaven on Earth. naturalhorseloverfarm.com

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Passed My Parelli Level 1 Assessment Today!

Today I received a call from Carol Coppinger, the 4 Star Parelli Professional, the one who was reviewing my level 1 tasks for official assessment. (If you recall, I have been working on the ground doing L1,2, and 3 tasks and L1 riding but, was reluctant to officially assess--primarily because I did not want to be on video--a bit of self-loathing I guess.) I have been so anxious waiting to hear from her. Anyhow, I PASSED!!! YIPPIE! She said I will be receiving my red savvy string (like the one in the photo) and award cerfiticate in about a month. I plan to have Ginny Sue at Parelli do a custom frame job. I am so happy and excited. Wilbur got extra carrots tonight when I told him. So what is next? Why level 2 of course! I'll keep you all posted.

CLICK HERE to view my Level 1 Assessment Video.

No comments: